ANTI – AGING THERAPY
Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone, Peptide
THE NEXT LEVEL OF THERAPY
Sermorelin will stimulate the pituitary gland in the base of the brain to release Growth Hormone (GH).
This anti-aging therapy increases the Human Growth Hormone levels, as well as the IGF-1 level, and should only be used under medical supervision.
Studies have shown that this supplement yields the following health benefits:
- Increases the development of lean body mass through the development of new muscle cells and reduces fat through lipolysis
- Increase energy and vitality
- Increase strength and endurance
- Strengthens the heart
- Enhances the immune system
- Improves sleep quality
- Decreases signs of low testosterone
- Increases calcium retention, and strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone or bone density
- Increases protein synthesis and stimulates the growth of all internal organs except the brain
- Increases the level of Human Growth Hormone
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin
- Decreases symptoms of depression
- Improved skin elasticity and overall health
WHAT TO EXPECT? An increase in HGH levels within 3 – 6 months from the initiation of therapy; an increase of blood levels of IGF-1.
Overall, the use of Sermorelin Injection usually improves sleep within the first few weeks of therapy. This is usually concurrent with increased energy levels and improved mood. After 3–6 months of therapy, patients start reporting noticeable or significant changes in their body composition, such as an increased muscle tone and a leaner physique. Over time, patients will also notice a significant improvement in the health and tone of their skin. Like most peptide hormones, the full effects of sermorelin therapy are not fully noticed until 3–6 months of therapy. Once injected sermorelin is eliminated very rapidly from the body; therefore, they need to be injected frequently. The actions of sermorelin are dependent on a series of biological processes that result in and are caused by elevated and sustained concentrations of hGH and growth factors.
Here is what you can expect during your first 6 months of sermorelin therapy:
• Increased energy
• Deeper, more restful sleep
• Improved stamina
• A more content state of mind
• Reduced belly fat
• Improved metabolism
• The return of some muscle tone
• Improved skin tone and fewer wrinkles
• Stronger hair and nails
• Increased mental focus
• Improved flexibility and joint health
• More feelings of drive and ambition
• Enhanced sex drive and performance
• Improved mental acuity
• Better skin elasticity
• Further improved appearance of the hair and nails
• Continued weight loss
• Increased lean muscle mass
• Continued loss of belly fat
• Improved skin tone with the reduced appearance of wrinkles
• Noticeably fuller, healthier hair
• A 5–10% reduction in body fat, without diet or exercise
• A 10% increase in lean muscle mass
• Significantly improved physique
• Increased vitality dies to organ regrowth (vital organs, including the brain, shrink with age)
Curious about Benefits of Sermorelin Therapy? Read more about what you can expect from this treatment and contact us for more information (615) 822 – 9002.
THE MOST COMMON REACTION of Sermorelin therapy is related to local irritation around the injection site, which occurs in around one of every six patients. This irritation is characterized by redness, pain, or swelling. Though this side effect is relatively common, only a small minority of patients find the irritation bothersome enough to suspend therapy. There are other side effects which occur in less than one percent of patients. These side effects include: severe drowsiness, hives, vomiting, headache, nausea, difficulty swallowing, hyperactivity, chest tightness and pallor, distortion in perception of taste, and flushing of the skin.
HOW TO USE SERMORELIN ACETATE – GROWTH HORMONE RELEASING HORMONE: Use Sermorelin Acetate only as directed by your physician/practitioner. When self-administering Sermorelin, follow the procedures below:
- Reconstitute Sermorelin Forte Plus vial with 3 ml of bacteriostatic water (provided).
- If Sermorelin is cloudy or discolored, or if the medication vial is damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Do not shake Sermorelin when mixing; use Sermorelin within 60 days of mixing for maximum potency.
- Stop all other growth hormone therapy 1 week prior to initiating Sermorelin.
- If a Sermorelin does is missed, use it as soon as possible. If it is time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume regular dosing schedule.
- To restore optimal HGH levels for its anti-aging benefits, a once a day dose of Sermorelin Acetate – GHRH taken at night before bed is recommended.
- Administration should ideally be done on an empty stomach as fats and carbohydrates can blunt HGH release.
- Do not eat 2 hours before or after administration; administer Sermorelin injections at a dose of 10 units (0.10 ml) on an insulin syringe nightly before bed in the subcutaneous tissue of the lower abdomen.
- 1 (one) Sermorelin vial will last one month.
- If redness or nervousness should occur; cut the dosage in half for 2 days or until the symptoms resolve.
IMPORTANT LAB TESTING INFORMATION:
Human growth hormone is rapidly converted to IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) and cannot be easily measured directly. The test for HGH is the measurement of IGF-1 levels. The ideal range of IGF-1 is 200 to 300. Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD) is defined when IGF-1 is below 160 ug/ml.
- Lab tests, including blood tests to monitor your growth hormone levels may be performed to gauge your progress or to check for side effects. It is important to keep all doctor and follow-up lab appointments.
Absolute contraindications to begin Sermorelin treatment include malignancies, benign intracranial hypertension and proliferative retinopathy.
—GROWTH HORMONE RELEASING HORMONE
Do I need to take Sermorelin forever?
Actually, no. Sermorelin has an ongoing effect in which optimal HGH levels can be sustained long after the last injection. Just like synthetic HGH, Sermorelin initially must be injected every day. Unlike synthetic HGH, once optimal levels are sustained with Sermorelin injection frequencies can be decreased or stopped altogether. Once results are achieved, patients are then switched to a maintenance protocol eliminating the need for ongoing daily injections and reducing the total cost of therapy!
Sermorelin can be combined with hCG and Lipotropic MIC injections, Methyl B12 injections and other bio-identical hormones, as well as thyroid medications and adrenal boosting nutraceuticals (labs will be done for all of these to see your values and what you are deficient in).
As we age, our skin loses elasticity; may become wrinkled and loose, we gain fat and lose muscle mass, and our bone mass decreases. All of this is largely due to the decrease in growth hormone. Some would argue that this is just a normal part of life, fair enough. Of course we agree that everyone ages, but science has made it easier to do so gracefully and beautifully.
HGH is responsible for stimulating tissue repair, and can aid in losing weight, gaining muscle, and strengthening bones. It can also help skin regain some of its lost elasticity and improve skin’s texture and tone. Through Sermorelin or GHRH therapy, your body will increase production of its own HGH and, over the course of time, will begin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
GHRH or Sermorelin therapy is best utilized as a long term program. It can improve your energy and stamina, reduce incidents of injury by strengthening your joints and bones, aid in weight loss and increasing lean muscle mass, reduce dangerous belly fat, and improve your sleep patterns and fight insomnia.
Sleep is one of the most important parts of our life. While our body is sleeping, our growth hormones are hard at work regenerating our cells and keeping us healthy. GHRH therapy can improve the quality of your sleep, leaving you with more energy during the day and allowing your body to get the work done that it needs to while you sleep.
Sermorelin Acetate Therapy can also enhance the effects of a testosterone therapy when combined in a complete hormone replacement program.
Along with the benefits are several side effects that may or may not occur; they vary in nature and are rare. The most common side effects are pain or swelling where the injection was given, it is a small shot so you can expect an experience similar to a vaccine.
More severe effects are it ching or slight discomfort when swallowing; should this occur seek medical help immediately by your health care practitioner or nearest emergency facility. Other side effects that should be reported to a health care provider, but that tend to be rare, are dizziness, headache, hyperactivity, and vomiting and again can be quickly addressed by contacting your supervising physician.
At Indian Lake Medical we design a program to restore your vitality by balancing your hormones, creating a diet and exercise program that will work for you, and correctly administering supplements to round it out. You’re only a phone call away from looking and feeling your best!